Highly qualified learning support worker with a specialism in Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD) required for an outstanding primary Special School in Enfield North London.
SEND TA/Learning support assistant with PMLD required for 1:1 interventions and group work.
Daily rate £70- £90 per day
Free ongoing CPD courses provided to the right candidates.
SEND TA Specification
Timeplan Education are looking for a high spirited, consistent and strong willed support worker with previous experience of working with pupils with PMLD and other pupils with a statement. You will work closely with pupils who have multiple severe complex learning difficulties which include.
- Physical disabilities - hoist trained (training can be provided)
- Personal care may be required
- Build relationships with pupils and staff a like
- Promote communication through the use of Makaton & PECS, play, outdoor activities and technology
- Ensure that the daily routine set out for each child is met
Successful candidates must have an understanding of the following:
- A minimum of 3 months experience supporting special needs children within mainstream or a SEND provision
- Sensory stimulation (senseology)
- Severe medical conditions
- Must have a basic understanding PMLD and other associated needs
- Good behavioural management and great communication skills
- Role would be ideal for someone who has an NVQ level 3 or Degree qualified.
- Fully inclusive SEND school with an OFSTED Rating of Good
- Excellent transport links plus a large car park
- A full range of additional training courses are available
For information and a confidential chat please get in touch with Ruth B on Tel: or email your information
- team teach
- Downs Syndrome
- SEND Teaching assistant