SEND teaching assistant required for a suburban primary Special School in West London.
SEND T.A required for 1:1 and outdoor classroom learning support.
£70-90 per day
Free ongoing CPD courses provided to the right candidate.
SEND T.A Specification
Timeplan Education are looking for an outgoing, committed and enthusiastic T.A with previous experience to work with a wonderful group of primary special needs pupils all statemented on the autistic spectrum.
- Assisting the class teacher and supporting pupils with various SEND needs
- Promote communication through the use of Makaton & PECS
- Ensure that the daily routine set out for each child is met
- Build relationships with pupils and staff a like
Successful candidates must have the following:
- 6 months experience supporting special needs children within mainstream or a SEND provision
- Must have a basic understanding of Autism and other associated needs
- Good behavioural management and great communication skills
- Role would be ideal for someone who enjoys the great outdoors as this is a great energy burner for the more challenging pupils
- Fully inclusive SEND school with an OFSTED Rating of Good
- Excellent transport links plus a large car park
- A full range of additional training courses are available
For information and a confidential chat please get in touch with Ruth B on Tel: or email your information
- team teach
- Downs Syndrome
- SEND Teaching assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job