We are recruiting on behalf of one of Newton Abbot based school for a SEND Administrator to fill an immediate start position. They are looking for someone with an infectious enthusiasm for SEND, a relentless drive for excellence, and a sophisticated understanding of diversity and inclusion regardless of disadvantage.
With an ethos centred around confidence, creativity, leadership and a love for learning, this school is committed to providing a stimulating learning and teaching environment in which every pupil enjoys their education, feels safe and secure and is able to fulfil their full potential. The school is dedicated to the staff development, enabling them to enjoy being part of the school community and to fulfil their roles effectively, building a learning community for all.
- To ensure Safeguarding and CiC support is effective
- Provide admin support and information to leaders and the wider team with regard to SEND, CiC, CiN, Pupil Premium and Safeguarding
- Coordinate support programmes for pupils with SEND, safeguarding needs, and those eligible for Pupil Premium to ensue their needs are met and all possible agencies engaged
- Monitor young people and provide support in drawing up their PEP in conjunction with other staff in school and outside agencies
- Liaise with parents, carers and professionals as required
Contempo Recruitment is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers and Support Staff across Devon and Cornwall. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client Schools.
We welcome applications from all teachers and support staff who feel that they can add value to this school and whom can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment.
Please be aware that we will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72 hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Contempo Recruitment is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job