SEND 1-1 Support - Primary - Barnsley
Reach Education Ltd urgently require an experience SEND Teaching Assistant to work 1-1 with a Primary Pupil within Barnsley on a part time, temporary basis.
The pupil requires support in the classroom, including keeping them engaged and safe two afternoons a week.
Due to the needs of the pupil, you will need to able to keep up with a physical role, have experience of working with pupils with Complex Needs and pupils who are are non-verbal.
There is no personal care involved.
We have proven history of recruiting staff with the right skills and attitude to work with children and young people who need support due to SEND, SEMH, Emotional, Behavioural and Physical Disabilities.
- You are required to provide education to and to ensure that they get every opportunity to achieve their full potential, both academically and in life.
- To enable bespoke personalised learning opportunities.
- To actively promote high self-esteem and confidence for all.
- To nurture the pupil.
- To Care and Encourage
- To have a "Can do" attitude.
Most of all to want to help!
Reach believe our staff are as important as our clients and that’s why we reward you with:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- You will get paid via PAYE, not via an umbrella company, this maximises your take home pay.
- Excellent Holiday Pay Scheme.
- We offer you free certified training and personal development. Including Team Teach, Moving & Handling & Safeguarding. 36 in total which is more than any other agency offers at the moment.
- Company Pension Contribution.
- Advice and support.
- Two afternoons a week, this could be increased.
Desirable skills and experience: -
- Ideally you will require an education or support qualification.
- Experience of working with pupils with Complex Needs.
- Experience of working with pupils who are non- verbal.
- A positive attitude.
- A passion for education.
- The willingness to make a difference.
- Strong behaviour management.
If you feel you are the right candidate for us, then please contact us to arrange an interview.
All candidates will go through our stringent vetting including a face to face interview and requiring an Enhanced DBS.
- Classroom Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'