Do you have a background in SEND, pastoral and safeguarding as an Assistant Principal in primary academies? Do you have a passion to ensure a purposeful, positive and disciplined culture and ethos which ensures a safe and stable population with strong progress and attainment outcomes for students? Are you looking for a new and engaging full time role in Blackpool in November 2020?
Randstad Education is proud to be supporting a primary academy in Blackpool, to recruit an Assistant Principal SENDCO. The role will start asap, initially until April 2021, but may be extended or lead into a permanent role. The salary is L3 - L7 on the leadership pay scale as agreed on appointment.
(£41,368 to £45,743 per annum)
This primary academy is part of a Trust whose mission is to transform the lives of young people on the Fylde Coast and across Lancashire by raising aspirations and achievements. They are proud to be part of a Multi Academy Trust in Blackpool, which are united by a drive to improve opportunities and outcomes for children, young people and professionals in the education sector.
All the academies have access to the central services and support provided by the Trust. Where schools are not good or outstanding, they will facilitate a high quality and bespoke package of support. Their good and outstanding schools are given encouragement and support to continue to drive their development.
The role would suit someone who has successfully completed an appropriate leadership qualification OR actively working towards one. You must also have a clear understanding of deprivation across Blackpool and preferably an experience of the Blackpool LA SEND process. The successful candidate will be the Academy's DSL for Safeguarding and the named SENDCO.
The main requirements are as follows;
* An outstanding practitioner who can raise standards with proven experience of accelerating progress.
* Senior leadership experience.
* SENDCO qualification.
* Safeguarding level 3 trained.
* To implement, monitor and oversee the Academy's pastoral system including the development, organisation and implementation of the Academy's policy for the personal and social development of students.
* To take responsibility for all matters relating to student attendance.
* To be the Academy coordinator for EAL, pupil premium and looked after children.
* To take responsibility for out of hours learning and provision including WASP.
The closing date is Friday 23rd October 2020, so you're encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
If interested, please apply following the on screen instructions. For further information you can call or text Andrew Varela on or email
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'