Classpeople are working with a multi academy trust in Taunton recruiting a SENCO
The role is to start after Easter 23rd April, with slight flexibility on start dates up until the end of the summer term.
If successful you will be working across two church of England primary schools (3/2 days) 5 days per week - 5 min drive to each. Creating flexibility over the dynamics of this SENCO role. We are looking for the right candidate. The role can be adapted for the right person.
- Full Time SENCO across two school sites (5 minute drive between each)
- 5 days a week SENCO
- Full Time SENCO
As you can see, the Headteacher is happy to be flexible if it allows them to bring onboard an Outstanding SENCO.
- Primary SENCO
- Completing EHCP paper work
- 1:1 Assessments for SEN pupils
- Qualified Primary SENCO required!
- Applicants require National SENCO Award
- Experience working as a SENCO / Inclusion Leader is a must!
- Excellent understanding of the SEN Code of Practice & Primary Curriculum
- Ability to communicate well & excellent management skills
- Down to earth, passionate & empathetic individual
If interested please send your cv to madeleine @ or call