• This is a large, mixed, mainstream secondary academy for 11 – 18 year olds.
• The school are committed to supporting every student to access a high quality education to meet their ability, interests and aspirations.
• The school offer excellent CPD opportunities so their staff can continually develop, learn and improve.
• They have an outstanding state of the art campus equipped with modern technology.
• You will need to have Qualified Teacher Status in the UK and ideally a National SENCO Award.
• The role of the SENCO is critical in ensuring that children with special educational needs and disabilities receive the support they need.
• You will be identify specific needs of the pupils and closely monitor their progress.
• You will be in charge of co-ordinating provision for children with SEN, liaising with parents and outside agencies and providers, and overseeing the day to day operation of the school’s SEN policy.
• You should have strong behaviour management skills and a good understanding of the National Curriculum.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates – we can pay £100 - £130 per day for teaching roles.
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If you are interested in the role, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job