Smart Teachers is recruiting for a SENCO / Special Educational Needs Coordinator to join an Ofsted rated 'Outstanding’ school in Barnet. The SENCO / Special Educational Needs Coordinator will be starting in September 2018 on a maternity cover contract. This is a chance to work in a fantastic multi-cultural one-form entry school with a supportive SLT. The SENCO / Special Educational Needs Coordinator will be able to hit the ground running for the new academic year. This is an opportunity to become a member of a close community close with constant opportunities to take part in fundraising activities.
About the Role
- SENCO / Special Educational Needs Coordinator
- September 2018 start
- Full time or part time contract
- Maternity cover contract
- In charge of all children with SEN across the school
- Salary from £130 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
- Ofsted rated 'Outstanding’
- One form entry school
- Supportive SLT
- Close community school
- Constant fundraising activities to take part in
- Short walk from local Northern Line station
In order to be considered for this role, the SENCO / Special Educational Needs Coordinator Teacherwill need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- SENCO experience
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.