Le Breton is one of the leading suppliers of temporary and permanent staff within the Childcare sector. We have many positions throughout the West Midlands, specialising in Birmingham and Black Country surrounding areas.
We are currently seeking a passionate and motivated SENCO Nursery Nurse (minimum Level 3) to work in West Bromwich and surrounding areas on an adhoc basis.
As a Nursery Nurse You will need to be able to plan and provide activities to meet the individual needs of children to match their development. Observe and record children’s next steps whilst being active indoors and outdoors. And encourage children to develop their mathematical thinking, language and imaginative skills.
To be considered for this Nursery Nurse position you must have:
- Level 3 or above in an Childcare Qualification
- Experience working with children with special needs (Downs Syndrome)
- Be able to provide 3 years’ worth of reference details
- Good understanding and use of EYFS Framework
- Able to adhere to safeguarding regulations
- DBS on update service or willing to pay for new DBS application
Please apply if you are interested in a new rewarding challenge or call Sarah on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job