Randstad Education is currently looking for an SEN Tutor who has experience in working with students who display PDA (Pathological Demand Avoidance).
This is a 1:1 role where you will be working with a KS2 pupil in their home, alongside a Teaching Assistant. The role will involve working 3 to 5 hours per day, on a flexible basis. We are looking for someone who is local to Northwich / Winsford and can start asap for at least 1 for year.
In reward for our staff's hard work and commitment we provide:
- Refer a friend scheme offering £300 in 'Love to shop' vouchers
- Flexible and competitive rates of pay
- CPD training, including team teach and safeguarding
- A highly dedicated consultant with an honest, positive and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school
- Sirenum - Free mobile phone app that gives you access to the latest jobs in your local area, matching your skills and qualifications.
Responsibilities as an SEN Tutor:
- Working 1:1 with a KS2 pupil who has various SEN
- Planning a creative approach to learning. E.g. through play and games.
- Working on a long term basis within a students home
- Working alongside a Teaching Assistant for support
- Provide weekly written reports on student's process
Requirements as an SEN Tutor:
- Experience in working with students with SEN - Preferably PDA experience
- QTS, Degree or Teaching Assistant qualification and good previously tutoring experience
- Energetic and enthusiastic / Be able to play active games in the garden
- Ability to build rapport well
- Patience and resilience
- Be able to work with a creative approach to the curriculum
- Able to manage behaviour and set firm and clear boundaries
If this position isn't for you, then please take a look at our other live vacancies at www.randstad.co.uk. Randstad
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'