SEMH Teaching Assistants required for a primary school in Leeds starting ASAP
- SEMH (Social Emotional and Mental Health) Teaching Assistant
- ASAP starts
- Long term/permanent positions
- £65-£75 per day (depending upon experience)
We are currently working with a 'good' primary school in Leeds who are looking for specialist SEMH (Social, Emotional and Mental Health) Teaching Assistants.
You will have a passion for working with pupils to assist them on their journey, which may have included all manner of setbacks in and outside of education. You will be supporting the teacher in all aspects to ensure that pupils receive the most effective support and will be able to demonstrate a practical, hands-on approach to supporting teaching and be prepared to go above and beyond.
Ideally you will have previous experience working within SEN either in a school or care setting. Or have a passion for working in this area. It can be an extremely rewarding role.
If this role stands out to you, then please apply with an upto date CV or contact Emma on .
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
- Teaching Assistant
- Learning Support Assistant
- Special Educational Needs
- SEN Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'