Reed Education are currently working with a great school on an exciting new role in the East London area.
Starting ASAP, the school are looking for an SEN TA, to join them on a long-term basis.
• OFSTED rated ‘Outstanding’
• Striving to maintain high GCSE and A-Level results
• 1800+ Students
• Based in East London
• Committed to the continuous professional learning of all staff
SEN TA is an important role within any classroom and will have a major influence on how the students are being taught and the quality of learning. The school is looking for a candidate who can:
• Working with a student on a 1:1 basis
• Work efficiently and effectively with children to help them achieve their potential.
• Help support and Implement strategies for classroom activities.
• Prepare and organise classroom for safe learning for the children.
• Working with student’s on their performance and providing feedback to the teachers and parents.
What you will need:
• GSCE – English and Maths
• Entitlement to work in the UK
• DBS on the update service or Reed DBS
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward me your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’ or by e-mailing Jonelle.firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact me. We’d would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job