Then REED Education want to speak with you!
• Level 2 qualification or higher and proven experience working with pupils with Profound Multiple Learning Difficulties
• £60-£65 pound per day
• Long term position
REED Education are working closely with a specialist provision in the Birmingham area who specialise in providing support to pupils with a range of learning difficulties, including physical needs, severe learning difficulties and PMLD. The school aims to provide a dedicated education for pupils aged 4-12 Years old and endeavour to meet the varying educational and social needs with an appropriate and encompassing curriculum. They ensure that all of its pupils are receiving teaching opportunities that enable them to achieve academically. The school are seeking passionate and competent Teaching Assistants to join their thriving team.
You will be at least a level 2 qualified Teaching Assistant and have had significant experience providing support to pupils with Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties. You will be able to use your own initiative, have strong behavioural management techniques and responsible for supporting individuals. You will be a passionate, enthusiastic and committed individual with the drive to make a change to an individual’s educational achievements.
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with;
• £55-65 pounds per day
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
• Interview advice and support from an experienced consultant
• A no fuss timesheet system, with your choice of payroll service and weekly pay
• Access to additional CPD including Safeguarding training.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a significantly successful specialist provision. If you are interested, then please do not hesitate to get in contact with Jenny on 0121 237 2623 or email CV directly to Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'