We are currently looking to appoint SEN Teaching Assistants with Level 2 and 3 qualifications to work with a 'Outstanding' rated SEN School in the Sturminster Newton area. This will cover a variety of day-to-day, short-term and long-term supply placements.
Special Needs Teaching Assistants support students with special educational needs (SEN) in the classroom as directed by an SEN teacher in order to help pupils succeed with their learning - if you possess the right skill set and attitude this can be extremely rewarding work!
Benefits of a supply role:
* You choose your working days and hours
* Varied and stimulating work every day
* The chance to meet lots of people and make new connections
* A highly competitive daily rate of pay - paid every Friday one week in arrears
* Emailed confirmation of every booking
We are looking for candidates:
* With knowledge and experience in working with Autism/ASD, EBSD, SLD, PMLD
* Who can use positive reinforcement when supporting behaviour difficulties
* With patience who can be a positive role model for children
* Trained in Team-Teach/positive handling
We pride ourselves on our reputation in the area and our professional yet personable service.
If you are interested in this role please get in touch today.
If you wish to apply for this role, and feel you need the next step within your career, please send me your CV to Prospero Teaching.