We are currently recruiting for enthusiastic Teaching Assistants with SEN experience to work within a SEN School based in North London (Enfield).
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join an exceptional team and support pupils in class groups and on a 1:1 basis. You will be expected to provide good quality support and strong pastoral care.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Previous experience within a school setting or similar environment.
- Ability to support children with varying challenging needs.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on your own when necessary.
- Good behaviour management skills.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Ability to work in a way that promotes the safety and wellbeing of children and young people.
- Ability to be patient but firm when necessary.
We will be providing free of charge training in the Approach method for successful applicants.
If you are interested in talking to us and think this role is for you, please send us a copy of your CV immediately. This will be a long-term position for the right candidates.
All successful applicants at LTSG who are placed in schools are eligible to join our employee benefits scheme, which offers amazing online shopping discounts and cashback, plus up to 50% discount at over 6,000 restaurants across the UK.
LTS Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates are expected to share this commitment and will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and reference checks.
LTS Group promotes equal opportunities. Because of this we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.
- Assistant Teaching
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job