SEN Teaching Assistants - Hounslow
Servoca education is currently recruiting for SEN teaching assistants for an immediate start in Hounslow, to work with primary aged children with autism and some complex needs.
The Candidate - SEN Teaching Assistants - Hounslow
- Experience of working with children with SEN (ASD, Complex Needs)
- A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
- The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
- The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
- Experience of any SEN specific trainings, i.e. PECS, Makaton, TEEACH, Team Teach, SCERTS etc. Would be useful but not essential.
The Role - SEN Teaching Assistants - Hounslow
- The role will involve working with pupils that are have autism (ASD/MLD/PMLD)
- Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
- Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
- Reporting on individual pupils progress
- encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to today!
- "SEN" OR "TA" OR "LSA" OR "ASD" OR "Autism" OR "Special Needs" OR "PECS" OR "Makaton" OR "SALT"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'