We currently have a very high demand for special educational needs teaching assistants to support children on a 1-1 basis in schools in Bourne End and the surrounding areas.
We are looking for teaching assistants, support workers and learning support assistants who have experience working with children, a background in care, OR experience of supporting any of the following special needs:
• Global Development Delay
• Downs Syndrome
• Speech and Language Difficulties
About the role:
You will be:
• working to support the education, physical and pastoral needs of the children under the direction of the class teacher
• working with like-minded colleagues in a supportive environment
• following safeguarding guidelines and school policies
• working hours 8:30am -3:30pm
Why work with us?
• Competitive pay rates
• You will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will specialise in your area
• Training opportunities offered
• DBS charge can be refunded after working with us for 20 days
• Opportunity to work with friendly, approachable staff who care about your future employment
• Weekly pay with the option to be PAYE or Umbrella
If you’re passionate, dedicated and looking for work, apply today!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'