SEN Teaching Assistant
Do you have experience of working with pupils who need extra support?
Do you have experience as a SEN Teaching Assistant, paid or voluntary?
Reach Education Ltd are market leading recruiters in South Yorkshire specialising in SEN and SEMH. Reach is a well-established company of over 14 years of working within the Special Educational Needs Sector (SEN), and we are currently looking for experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to work in Sheffield at a large primary SEN School.
If you would like to join a well-established agency you will require:
- Good standards of education preferably Grade C in GCSE English and Maths
- Be free to work up to 5 days a week in term time.
- Preferably experience working as a SEN Teaching Assistant
- Experience of working with children with Autism and complex needs.
- Skills & Abilities Resilient approach to working with pupils with barriers to learning or challenging behaviour.
- Highly motivated
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A good work ethic
- Genuine passion and belief in the potential of every pupil.
- Understanding of strategies to form strong working relationships with the children.
- Good communication.
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Sensitive to the varying needs of children and individuals
- Flexibility and enthusiastic approach to work.
- Personal Attributes, enthusiasm, flair, energy, and imagination
- Strong educational principles based on inclusion and equality.
- Demonstrate resilience, motivation, and commitment to raising standards.
- High level of emotional intelligence, honesty, and integrity
- Good health and attendance record
As a SEN Teaching Assistant, the successful applicant will use existing skills whilst gaining new necessary ideas and experiences.
- Helping pupils with activities
- Supporting the SEN pupils individual needs
- Commitment to the safeguarding and welfare of pupils
- Planning tasks and creating a calm environment
- Working 1-1 with pupils or in small nurture groups.
As an agency we provide the SEN Teaching Assistant with:
- Support and guidance.
- Help with DBS applications.
- Free Safeguarding courses including "Prevent Duty" "KCSIE" "Child Neglect" "Child Protection" "FGM" + many more.
- Free Moving & Handling Training
- Free Team Teach Training
- Refer a Friend Scheme (Voucher of your choice)
- Pension Contribution after a qualifying period.
- Excellent Rates of pay.
- Holiday Pay Scheme.
- Internal PAYE (which means your take home pay is maximised as there are no umbrella or admin fees to pay)
An ear to listen to your needs regarding work
If you have experience in a SEN Teaching Assistant capacity then please contact us to arrange an interview and become a part of the Reach family.
Interviews will initially be performed via video link (zoom,facetimeetc) with a view to successful candidates completing their registration via our online portal and having id checked in-line with current guidelines. All government guidelines regarding Covid-19 shall be adhered to.
All Successful candidates with require a valid DBS certificate that has been checked for working with children, if you do not have a DBS certificate we can assist you in applying for a new one.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'