Lancashire County Council have a successful ongoing partnership with Reed Education to provide Teaching Assistants to Special schools across Lancashire. As a result, Reed Education are currently seeking an SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a Special Primary School in East Lancashire. The position is temporary, full-time, Monday to Friday and is to start after the Easter Holidays.
The successful applicant must:
• Must have recent relevant experience as a Teaching Assistant with SEN Children.
• Working in a Special School previously or having Team Teach training would be advantageous
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner and classroom management skills
• Be reliable, committed and interested in working with students and demonstrate the qualities of a good role model (qualities of compassion, trustworthiness, politeness and good listening skills)
• Have good interpersonal skills; be trustworthy, punctual as well as being patient and confident when working with children.
· High quality training and support
· Opportunities to work across a number of schools
· Competitive rates of pay in line with Teacher Pay Scale
· Dedicated consultant to support you within your role
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
Please email us an up to date CV or contact us on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'