Are you a Psychology graduate, with an interest in working with pupils with Special Needs in a mainstream Primary School?
Maybe you have experience of working with pupils with ASD, ADHD and associated behavioural difficulties?
SEN Teaching Assistant
• Experienced SEN Teaching Assistant Required
• Psychology Graduates Required for SEN Teaching Assistant Post
• Outstanding Primary School in London – SEN Teaching Assistant
• September trial day and start for Teaching Assistant
• Work with SEN professionals
• Long Term Contract - July 2021
• £70.00 - £80.00 Per Day
Teaching Assistant will need:
• Must have a 2.1 or Above Degree from a reputable University
• You must be confident and proactive
• Show commitment to the role and passion for working in SEN
• SEN experience
• Good academics across GCSE & A Level is essential
• Perfect for aspiring Psychologists and SEN Professionals
This primary school are looking for several graduate SEN Teaching Assistants with experience working with SEN pupils. You will have some flexibility to work with several pupils with different SEN needs and the school also offers its SEN Teaching Assistants excellent training to really help you excel in the role.
The school is based the leafy London borough of Barnet and is very easily accessible by car and public transport. This school is committed to offering excellent training and progression and you will have the opportunity to work with an excellent inclusion team.
There is some on-site parking and parking in the surrounding roads near to the school.
To apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity, send your CV and covering letter to Tom England at EduStaff today!
Please note: Due to the volume of SEN Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'