Educate Staffing is currently recruiting for an SEN Teaching Assistant to start in April 2021 within a mainstream Primary school in Croydon.
Does this sound like the perfect SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity for you? If so, please read below for more details!
- An elite consultancy with a specialised team of Headteachers and Ofsted panel to support our staff
- Provide cash bonuses for your loyalty
- Trips abroad, the more time spent working
- Proven record of higher pay rates
About the School:
- The primary school has been rated 'GOOD’ for quality of teaching
- A large school with modern facilities
- Students who are motivated to achieve high results
- Supportive Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team
- Good public transport links & free parking on site
- Located in the Borough of Croydon
- There is a friendly working environment within the school
About the role:
- Working with Key stage 2 pupils with Autism
- Supporting across the curriculum
- Full-time position - April 2021 start
SEN Teaching Assistant Specification:
- Motivated and passionate
- You must hold an enhanced DBS Certificate or be willing to process one
- Great communication skills
- Good primary subject knowledge
- Experience supporting young people with SEN is desirable
If you are interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity, interviews are being arranged immediately so please apply or Get in touch!
Educate Staffing committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
- Learning Disabilities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'