SEN TA | Redbridge | September
September start for SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a primary school in the London Borough of Redbridge.
This exciting new SEN Teaching Assistant job starts in September 1:1 with a child with autism going into reception.
We are looking for an experienced practitioner, confident in working with children presenting with challenging behaviour.
See here for some of the benefits of working at this school:
- Full-time long term position for a September start
- Great opportunity to join a supportive SEN team on a long term basis
- Warm and welcoming infant school in the Redbridge borough
- Develop your knowledge and skills with training available
- 1:1 work in a lovely class with a friendly and supportive class teacher
What are the school looking for?
- Enthusiastic team-player and strong communicator
- Ideally holding up-to-date Team Teach training
- Experience working with challenging children
- Empathetic and nurturing Teaching Assistant also able to manage challenging behaviour
- Always looking to develop knowledge skills further
All SEN Teaching Assistants at the school are offered the same CPD as permanent staff and are well supported by the SENCO and other members of the team. This is a long term role to start in September.
Please apply immediately if interested.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'