SEN TA | Paddington | September 2020
September 2020 start for SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a primary school in a fantastic London location.
This exciting new SEN Teaching Assistant job starts in September 2020 and will be working 1:1 with a child with autism going into reception.
We are looking for an experienced practitioner, confident in working with children and is not afraid of working with challenging behaviour.
Some of the benefits of working at this school:
- Full-time long term position for a September 2020 start
- Great opportunity to join a supportive SEN team on a long term basis
- Warm and welcoming primary school in a fantastic location
What are the school looking for?
- Enthusiastic team-player and strong communicator
- Experience working with challenging children - ideally experience of working with children suffering with autism
- Empathetic and nurturing Teaching Assistant also able to manage challenging behaviour and personal care
- Always looking to develop knowledge skills further
This position has become available due to a new child being introduced to the school for the start of the academic year. This child suffers with severe autism and will require personal care throughout the day.
Your week will be split between working with this child in isolation and working in a mainstream class as a general teaching assistant.
All SEN Teaching Assistants at the school are offered the same CPD as permanent staff and are well supported by the SENCO and other members of the team. This is a long term role to start in September 2020.
Interviews and trial days are taking place once the school is open again in September 2020. Please apply immediately if interested by contacting Gavin at Gain Education or apply through this advert.
No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Gain Education is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'