REED Education are seeking enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistants for primary schools in the East London area.
If you are a dedicated SEN Teaching Assistant and are looking for a new temporary or long term contract in a vibrant school, we are seeking to appoint SEN teaching assistants to support the class teacher in a class of 15 - 30 students. This is an ideal role for someone who has experience with children from the age 5 – 11. We are looking for someone who has experience with Autism, Dyslexia, Global Delay, EBD, and SEMH and has a thorough understanding of the learning outcomes required for students with SEN. You must be committed, understanding, dedicated, flexible and most importantly, an excellent team player.
Applicants need to have:
- A current DBS or be willing to undergo one
- Experience working with children with SEN
- Being a champion of literacy and numeracy helping children achieve in these fundamental skills.
- Experience working with pupils in Primary school or Secondary settings
- Be passionate about making a difference in schools
We are ideally looking for candidates that will make a positive and enthusiastic contribution to the lives of pupils, enhancing both academic progress and non-academic development.
You will receive a number of benefits, which include:
* A dedicated one to one consultant amongst a team of friendly consultants who will work hard to find the perfect role for you
* REED Rewards - Discounts on shopping, hotels and entertainment (Cinema, theatre, days out)
* Market leading rates of pay and multiple payment options
* Fantastic recommend a friend scheme, with high street vouchers on offer
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with REED Education at a suitable time for both parties in our East London office located next to Stratford Station.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers, as part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00. We also need to be able to obtain 2 recent references. A face to face meeting is always required.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
REED Education is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'