Job Role: 1:1 SEN TA
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: £60 - £70 per day
I am currently working with a brilliant school on an exciting new role in the Bradford area.
Starting immediately the school are looking for a 1 to 1 teaching assistant to join them on a long basis.
- The school is located in the North of Bradford
- This school caters for learners between 12 and 21 with SEMH needs.
- Provides alternative education and accredited youth work initiatives who struggled to achieve in a mainstream setting.
- This school is commended on its enthusiastic leadership team and how successful they have ensuring students achieve academically, personally, social and emotionally.
• Working with small groups of children on a one to one basis
• Supporting students with SEMH and behaviours that challenge
• Providing English Interventions and working with small groups of students
• It's important to have an outgoing character within this role and to be able to build a strong rapport with students. As well as being able to think on your feet and set boundaries.
What you will need:
- Evidence of experience, skills & knowledge of working with SEMH pupils with EHC Plans.
- Evidence of knowledge & experience of children with challenging behaviour
- Evidence of delivering interventions.
- Good working knowledge of pupils with social communication difficulties.
- Good behaviour management skills.
- Experience & ability to plan/deliver suitable learning activities.
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Dynamic and energetic
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to Charlie Tapley on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'