SEN TEACHING ASSISTANT - HACKNEY (SPECIAL AND MAINSTREAM)
Six primary schools and three special schools in Hackney are using the Zen Educate platform to book SEN Teaching Assistants for both full time roles and day to day supply.
At Zen Educate, we are a certified social enterprise and appreciate the importance of good Primary Teachers who work as daily supply teachers. The contribution to the students and the education system is immeasurable and that is why we are enabling higher day rates and more transparency. We are helping supply teachers get the recognition they deserve.
No time sheets, no agency phone calls and easy transition if schools want to hire you permanently. The schools we work with require a range of day to day and block term positions to be filled immediately.
The ideal SEN Teaching Assistant should:
* Have experience working with SEN students
* Have training or experience in Makaton, PECS, or be Team Teach trained
* Be flexible and patient, as the Special Needs will vary
* Be able to communicate effectively within a team
* Be committed to work full-time
If you are an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant looking for a new role, please apply with your CV. Successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.
About Zen Educate:
- Register from the comfort of your own home - Upload the required safeguarding documents and complete a video conference interview without ever leaving the house.
- Set your preferences - Receive and manage bookings through either your phone or laptop on our beautifully designed online platform. Create your profile with the information you want to highlight to schools.
- Hassle-free - You no longer have to struggle with continuous unnecessary phone calls, timesheets, or any of the other hassle that comes with supply work.
- Completely transparent - We always charge the school the same transparent, flat-fee and not a commission. As a result, our mission is always to facilitate the fairest match between schools and Teachers.
- Temp-to-perm - Like the school you’re working at? Zen Educate makes it easy for a school to hire you on a permanent contract.
- Special Needs
- Assistant Teaching
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'