We are seeking SEN Teaching Assistant’s for daily and long-term named contracts for mainstream schools. Working 1:1 or 2:1 with children, supporting and assisting the class teacher where need be, with the focus of supporting the children in their learning and development.
To be the ideal candidate we will be looking for someone who has 1 years’ experience of working in a primary setting as a teaching assistant and during this time has worked with children with an array of complex special educational needs.
• Experience of working as a Teaching Assistant for at least 12 months in a UK classroom, Primary or SEN.
• Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team, or on a 1:1 basis.
• You will need to have recent experience of working in Primary Schools.
• Experience of working with children, and the ability to build good relationships with children, teachers, parents and carers.
• Hold an enhanced DBS check (or willing to undergo a DBS check - we can provide this)
• Good Reading, Writing and Numeracy Skills.
• Have strong behaviour management skills.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact Fay Charnock at Reed Education Peterborough.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'