Reed Education are currently working alongside a specialist SEMHD school based in Stoke-on-Trent who are looking for strong, dedicated and passionate SEN Teaching Assistants to join their team.
Working within the KS3 department, you will be supporting pupils with both their academic and social development in order to assist in the establishment of life skills to see them into adulthood. You must be confident in supporting pupils to overcome their individual barriers to learning and encourage pupils to access all areas of the curriculum.
Due to the nature of the pupils and the provision, you will be working on a small group and 1:1 basis regularly.
Your new school
An Ofsted rates 'Good' SEN provision with the ability to support 100 pupils. With specialist provisions for EYFS-KS4, you will have the support and facilities to work to your full potential. Due to recent expansion, the school is now split across two separate sites, EYFS-KS2 and KS3-4. The school provides and excellent opportunity for pupils with SEMH, MLD and Challenging behaviour with specialist staff on site to provide a tailored and bespoke education package for their pupils.
In return for your hard work, you will receive;
- Levels of pay that reflect your experience.
- Choose how you wish to be paid- through an Umbrella company, or through ourselves as a PAYE employee, giving you control of your finances.
- We don’t shy away from AWR- maintaining your rights as a temporary employee to receive pay to scale within longer term assignments.
- A specialist consultant who will deal with you exclusively and provide you with additional support such as CV writing, interview guidance and honest feedback.
- Access to CPD including Safeguarding training, PREVENT and Team Teach.
- Reed Benefits including access to various insurances and discounts.
- Refer a friend scheme of £100 per referral.
- Access to our pension scheme
What you will need;
- Relevant Teaching Assistant, SEN or Learning Support Qualifications
- Experience supporting on a 1:1 basis, providing interventions or working with small groups
- A passion for supporting SEN pupils with a variety of needs and ensuring they are able to overcome barriers to learning and engage in the curriculum
- Dedication, initiative and resilience to overcome issues faced
What do our candidates say about us?
“I'm so impressed with Reed Education. My interview was so straightforward and I was very quickly put forward for work. Nothing is too much trouble and all are happy to help at anytime. Payments are quick and easy. No hassle!”
“I'd recommend Reed because they are a trusted brand in the recruitment industry. I’m glad I decided to work with Reed. It’s really great how easy everything is, their team keep you updated and are very supportive which gives you a lot of extra confidence. The professional service provided and the fact they get results is a winning combination.”
If you think that this may be the role for you, click apply now!
Or if this isn’t the role for you, or would like to discuss what Reed Education can do to support you in the search for your next role, please contact Natasha Clarke at Reed Education and apply now!
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding therefore all successful applicants will be subject to Enhanced DBS check, Prohibition Check, two years' references, face to face interview and qualification checks.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'