Are you a motivated person who is looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant role? Can you see yourself entering the next stage of your career? Do you have experience of working with children who have special educational needs? Have you dealt with challenging behaviour in the past?
If you find yourself answering 'yes' to the questions above and you're looking for a long-term role, then apply to this position today!
Schools in the Bath area are looking for a supply SEN assistant who can bring energy and positivity to the workplace. The role could produce some challenges so the candidate they are looking for must be adaptable and open-minded.
* Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
* Free training provided
* Refer to a friend scheme with the opportunity to get up to £300
* Specialist career advice
* Free parking
* Lots of CPD opportunities
* Building positive relationships with pupils
* Support the ethos of the school by implementing the Behaviour policy and school expectations
* Encourage and support other staff in the area of work
* Ensure that pupils are properly safeguarded and supported following the school's Health & Safety guidance
* Assist pupils individually and in groups with their work following the direction and guidance of the Teacher
* Work with pupils both inside the classroom and elsewhere to encourage independence, maintain personal confidence
* Bring issues of concern to the class teacher to ensure pupils behave in class and engage appropriately
* Support basic administrative duties such as photocopying, filing and displaying work
* Supervise pupils at break times where and when designated
If this job sounds great to you then don't hesitate and get in touch now! This can be done by either emailing or calling to register as soon as possible.
You will need to satisfy eligibility to work criteria, referencing details and have a DBS (we can help you to obtain) that is registered on the update service.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'