SEN TA | North London
Are you now looking for an exciting new long term role as SEN Teaching Assistant within a primary school to start after half term?
An excellent opportunity has to come in for an SEN Teaching Assistant to start this month working 1:1 with an autistic child in the Early Years Foundation Stage of the primary school. We are looking for a confident Special Educational Needs practitioner with previous experience working with autism and Early Years children.
See here for some of the benefits of working at this school:
- Opportunity to work with a passionate reception class teacher
- Join a vibrant EYFS team who love their work
- Develop your Special Educational Needs knowledge especially with autism
- Excel within a supportive team with great career opportunities
- Warm and welcoming Senior Leadership Team that values your development
What are the school looking for?
- Strong team-player also able to work on own initiative
- Good knowledge of special needs, especially autism
- Previous experience as an SEN Teaching Assistant in a primary school
- Able to set appropriate barriers and manage behaviour
- Always looking to learn and constantly improve
All SEN Teaching Assistants within the school have enjoyed in their roles and developed their skills and knowledge through good support and regular CPD. This unmissable opportunity is to start temporary after half term with view to going permanent in September
Please apply today and we will be in contact if you have the skills and experience we are looking for.
- Special Needs
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'