Are you passionate in making a difference to a child's education?
A school Gainsborough are looking for a specialist Teaching Assistant who is committed to an ongoing assignment within their school.
The role will be supporting in various classes with SPLD and PMLD and will be supporting small groups of pupils or 121 work. Strong behaviour management or experience working with pupils who have complex needs is desired, which is not just limited to a school setting. Anyone with experience of SEN in another area would be considered.
Experience working with SEN pupils is essential and the school offer excellent training and career progression. For more information please contact Katie Rae on .
Daily rates range between £55.00 - £90.00 per day dependent on experience.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your time-sheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this role you MUST have;
*experience of working with children aged 10-16
*previous experience of working with children from disadvantaged backgrounds
*10 Year work history where possible and be able to explain any employment breaks
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
If you are a passionate about working within educational settings and a background in sports please apply today, or call Adam Hammond on for more information.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'