Rikama Education are currently looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to work in the Dartford area, your day to day duties will include:
• Helping children, with learning difficulties on their education and social development 1:1 and group basis
• Assisting teachers with the maintenance of student records
• Providing support for students inside and outside the classroom the enable them to participate in activities
• Adapting your approach depending on the student's needs
• Ensure that every pupil you work with is ready for their next steps in their learning
To be considered for this exciting SEN Teaching Assistant role, you will need the following experience:
• Working with young people, either in an academic setting or voluntary worker
• Experience working with ASD, MLD or SLD
• Hold an up to date DBS for both children and adult and valid passport
• Worked with student's families to make sure every pupil is valued, challenged and supported
• NVQ Level 2 or 3
Our client is looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to join their team who are a proud school serving students aged 2-19 with Special Educational Needs. They believe each student brings a unique energy to the school, and in turn of this need to ensure they provide a high-quality educational provision delivered though the capable hands of the staff. They do there best to ensure that everyone is treated fairly and with respect whilst ensuring the school is a safe, secure and stimulating place for everyone.
If you are interested in applying to this SEN Teaching Assistant role, please click apply now below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'