Are you capable of supporting and inspiring the most challenging of pupils? Are you looking for a rewarding role? If so, we would like to hear from you!
This role will involve supporting the students in a cross-curricular setting, supporting in a 1:1 and small group setting. You will need to have a proactive, engaging and motivated attitude that will inspire and engage the students.
This specialist setting accommodates for pupils who are struggling to cope with mainstream education. The students have challenging behaviour, and social emotional mental health needs. The school is dedicated to providing engaging and innovative access to learning, and promoting excellent behaviour management.
- Flexible working hours
- Highly rewarding seeing pupil progress
- Caring & dedicated co-workers
- Competitive rates of pay
- Have experience of working with young people
- Have a TA/Mentor/Youth Work background
- Have SEMH/SEN experience
- Ideally Team Teach trained or willing to take part in training
- Own transport is useful, but not essential
- Promoting students learning and engagement
- Supporting students with their emotional and behavioural needs
- Working proactively with other team members
- Promoting a caring and safe learning environment
If you think you have the necessary skills relevant for this role, do not hesitate and apply today! Alternatively, if you would like further information or to discuss other roles, contact the Leeds office.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'