Are you familiar with the Steiner curriculum? Do you have a passion to try something new? Can you progress students to their potential?
If you said yes to these questions please do read on!
An independent school are looking for a creative and inspiring teaching assistant to assist the main teacher for their secondary class.
With a few hundred on role, this school are dedicated to teach their students with a alternative curriculum to enhance creative play and focus on the individual needs of their students. You will work alongside the students to help them discover learning new skills and hobbies.
* Countryside setting
* Set of extra curricular lessons
* Outdoor recreational trips
* Free Organic meals
Benefits working with Randstad:
* Safe screening (Process all the information for you)
* Refer a Friend scheme
* Extra Training
* On call service 24/7
Your responsibilities will include:
* Working alongside several students
* Progress of pupils learning
* Learning paths
The ideal candidate must have the following skills and capabilities:
* Creativity in each lesson
* Able to build strong relationships
* To be patient and calm
* Able to support the teacher in all lessons
* To provide any information needed for the class
Is this your role? Then apply now to avoid disappointment!
For more information about this role contact Livvy Fowler on 01293-527416 or email for a discussion about the role. Further more, we have an array of positions in West Sussex which may also be of interest to you.