Are you passionate to support students with barriers to learning? Are you looking for experience? Are you looking for a permanent role?
Then apply now!
A specialised school, are looking for an enthusiastic teaching assistant, to work alongside their students with learning difficulties including: Autism, and ADHD.
The school is a non-maintained and residential school, designed to meet the needs of students with; moderate learning difficulties. Your role will consist of, working alongside the main teacher to provide strategies and effective skills to progress students learning path.
* Free Parking
* Free Lunchtime meal
* Access to all the facilities on site
* Training - Provided by the school
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Team Teach
* On call Consultants (out of hours - 24/7)
* Opportunity to expand your experience
* Flexibility for your work pattern
Your responsibilities will include:
* Supporting students in groups or on a 1:1 basis
* Liaise with the main teacher to provide effective strategies
* To motivate students to keep on track
* Enabling learners to access the curriculum
* Pastoral needs
The ideal candidate must have the following skills and capabilities:
* Have a strong understanding of various learning difficulties
* Open to extra training if required
* Confidence to support each student
* Able to build relationships with learners and staff
* Experience of working with Special Educational Needs
Sound like the role for you? Then apply now to avoid disappointment!
For more information about this role contact Livvy Fowler on 01293-527416 or email for a discussion about the role. Further more, we have an array of positions in West Sussex which may also be of interest to you.