Empowering Learning are currently recruiting for a specialist school in Kirklees to work with students who have an Education Health care Plan in place. Many students are autistic and display very challenging behaviours therefore Team Teach is desirable
What is required?
- An exceptional attitude to working either 1:1 or within a group setting
- Be confident to help and assist other members of staff
- Be prepared to work tirelessly to create bonds and relationships to enable the students have a good school life
- Experience providing support to children/young adults with Autism
What you will need?
- Although we would like a Teaching Assistant qualification if you have relevant experience your application will be considered
- CACHE Level 1/2/3
- Teaching Assistant 1/2/3+
- Team Teach training (desirable)
What will Empowering Learning offer you?
- a dedicated TEAM of specialist SEN consultants here to answer your queries
- FREE CPD sessions
Please send through your CV as soon as possible
- Team Teach
- Behavioural difficulties