SEN Teaching Assistants are needed across schools in the Leeds area!
The right candidate will need to have extensive experience working with children and young adults who display extremely challenging behaviours.
If you have a residential background this is also welcomed!
Teaching Assistant requirements:
- Team Teach training is desirable, however, for the right candidate we can offer you training
- Relevant experience working with children or young adults with EBD/SEMH
- Qualifications related to education - Level 1/2/3 Teaching assistant - CACHE Levels 1/2/3 (Desirable)Â
- Eligibility to work in the UK
What will Empowering Learning offer you?
- Excellent daily rates
- FREE CPD events to really help you in your career
- A team of dedicate SEN Specialists
- On call services - we will be available until 8 PM on our mobiles and EVEN over the WEEKEND!
- Events and "Catch up" days throughout the year!
If you would like more information please send your CV and one of our experienced team will be in touch
- Team Teach
- Behavioural difficulties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job