This is a challenging but highly rewarding full time role suited to a candidate looking to specialise within early years SEN.
The ideal applicant will have
• Experience working with primary aged children with SEN
• A high standard of communication skills with children or adults
• Commitment to professional development and a willingness to learn
• A passion for working with children and advocate of inclusive education
• Knowledge and Commitment to child Safeguarding
• The commitment and willingness to stay within the role for the entirety of the school year
Applicants with Team teach or similar CPD training are highly regarded
To be considered for this position you need to
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Provide 2 year's worth of professional or academic references
Protocol Education is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. In addition, in reward for our candidates hardwork and commitment, we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, candidate awards and end of term celebrations and access to Protocol's CPD portfolio.