I am looking for nurturing, proactive and resourceful teaching assistants in the Prestatyn area to work on a one to one basis with a KS2 ALN student. This role is on a full time basis, to start immediately and you will be required until the end of the academic year and possibly after. I am looking for someone who can commit to a full time role, this pupil needs continuity and the ideal teaching assistant will have both a nurturing but firm approach.
This is a lovely school, a great client of mine whom I have worked with for many years. They are friendly, approachable and loyal. The school setting is large and has good communication routes for those travelling from outside of the Denbighshire area.
I can pay between £52.50 and £57.50 per day for this role.
We are recruiting immediately to assist with our clients demands. To apply for this role you must have :
- Eligibility to reside within the UK
- Registered with the Education Workforce Council (or prepared to apply)
- Have an enhanced child workforce DBS registered with the DBS update service (or prepared to apply)
- Have recent and relevant experience of working with children
We offer you:
- Reassurance that you will be represented by an award winning office, REC Audited.
- A range of day-to-day or long-term positions to suit your needs
- A dedicated, supportive consultant
- Free CPD
- Daily rates that reflect your experience
- £250 for recommending teachers to me.
- Cash back on your DBS fee if you are required to complete a new one through CER.
- Advice on how to register with the Education workforce council, if you are not currently registered.
For further information on teaching assistant jobs in Denbighshire/ North Wales area, or to arrange a registration interview please contact Lindsey at CER on . You can also email your CV or connect with me on https://in/lindseyfennell/