SEN Teaching Assistant Required in Leeds (LS11)
Are you patient, resilient and caring with excellent communication skills and ready for a new challenge?
I am looking for friendly and highly experienced individual to join a welcoming school in Leeds (LS11) as a SEN Teaching Assistant. If you are resilient and have a determination to make a difference to children’s lives, then this could be the role for you.
About the role…
- Assist the development of individuals
- Encourage pupils to interact, engage and work with others
- Work with the class teacher and other staff members to provide an excellent learning environment
- Work on a 1:1/small group basis with pupils who may be distress/disengaged
- Attend to pupils personal needs when necessary
- Help all pupils access education
**RATES OF PAY START AT £55 PER DAY**
About the school…
- Graded ‘GOOD’ by OFSTED in 2016
- Friendly and welcoming staff members
- Good public transport links to and from city centre, easy access by car
**EXPEREINCE WORKING IN EARLY YEARS/KS1/KS2 IS ESSENTIAL**
- You should have knowledge and understanding of phonics and the national curriculum
- Relevant training in SEM/SEMH (e.g. Team Teach)
- Experience working in Early Years, KS1 and KS2 is essential
- Extensive experience and strong understanding of SEN such as autism, dyslexia and ADHD
- Recent DBS on the Update Service
- Strong knowledge of policies and practice and safeguarding
- You must be resilient, creative and welcoming individual
Supply Desk are working with various schools across the West Yorkshire area. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development such as Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar to name a few, we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website or apply today to find out more about this role.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
In addition!! Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
If you have read the role above and believe that you have the strengths to succeed in this role, please do not hesitate to apply ASAP.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job