KS1 and KS2 SEN teaching assistant jobs. Class People, a leading independent education consultancy, are looking to recruit experienced KS1 and KS2 teaching assistants to work in a range of great primary and SEN schools in Dorset.
We are looking to recruit teaching assistants with experience in either KS1 or KS2, and with experience working with SEN pupils, for day-to-day, long term and permanent positions.
To become a part of the Class People supply team you must:
- Be a qualified Level 3 Teaching Assistant
- Have at least 3 months of recent experience working with children in a school setting
- Have experience working with children with Special Educational Needs (SEN
- Be an outgoing and friendly individual who is flexible in their approach to working with children and in supporting their learning needs
- An inspirational person looking to make a real contribution to the education of children and have a current knowledge of the National Curriculum
We have opportunities for teaching assistants to support children both on a one-to-one basis and in varied classroom environments.
The benefits of joining the Class People Team include:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Support of a dedicated consultant
- Guarantee scheme
- Work in your local area
- Continued Professional Development
- Regular social evenings
For more information about joining the Class People Team, or to refer a friend, contact Katie today on