We have a number of school referrals for SEN Teaching Assistant positions for a local Dartford school to work with special needs students on a 1:1 basis. This will be ideal for any passionate SEN Teaching Assistant that can ensure students education and care is of a high standard.
- As an SEN Teaching Assistant you will be responsible for providing a dynamic range of support for students with learning difficulties.
- Working 1:1 to provide personal support to learners.
- The chosen SEN Teaching Assistant will be working with a student with a statement of special needs including MLD and ASD.
- You will ensure all students can thrive and fully develop their social, cognitive and emotional skills.
- You must have a calming nature and a developed knowledge and understanding of the particular needs of the student.
- Be able to actively promote and assist safe learning
- Working alongside the teacher to be a role model and guide, to motivate and enable all students to achieve.
For this SEN Teaching Assistant position it is ideal if you are:
qualified with a relevant Level 2/3 Teaching Assistant certification and/or SEN qualifications.
Previous experience working with moderate to complex learning difficulties would be an advantage.
This post is term time only to start ASAP
This post is subject to vetting including enhanced DBS and other safeguarding procedures.
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please get in touch we would be happy to hear from you. We here at Apex Education Training strive to find you the perfect work/life balance. So let us know your requirements and we will work with you to find suitable employment in schools.
- Meet you locally at a mutual time and venue
- Assist with CV's or Applications
- Preparation for interviews
- Guidance with your tax and making sure you are on the correct coding
- Personal advisor for continued support and development
- Get you paid to your scale.
- Special Needs
- Assistant Teaching
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job