Are you a qualified Teaching Assistant or above looking to specialise in working within Special Education Needs?
Celsian Education are urgently recruiting for outstanding SEN Teaching Assistants for an SEN School based in the Doncaster area.
You will be working with students who have moderate learning difficulties and associated special educational needs, which can include; Autism, Social or Emotional needs and learning disabilities. Experience in a similar role is desirable.
- The school caters to students aged 7 - 1
- The school provides a vibrant and challenging environment in which students learn and develop into responsible young people, assisted by excellent care, guidance and support
- The school offers dynamic thought provoking learning for all pupils
What you will require:
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Be experienced with SEN
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- A passion for education
- The ability to demonstrate a consistent level of teaching support to facilitate the classroom teachers delivery of lessons
- A Team Teach certification would be desirable but not essential
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants striving to find assignments suited to you
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- The opportunity to be part of a forward thinking locally owned agency that cares
- We fully appreciate the role our candidates play in the success of our business of our business and always go that extra mile to ensure you feel valued
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
- learning support assistant
- sen ta
- sen teaching assistant
- special educational needs teaching assistant
- send ta