SEN Teaching Assistant
ITN Mark Education would like to welcome an accomplished SEN TA to apply for this vacancy to start ASAP.
This is a London based Secondary school based in Lambeth for pupils aged 11-16. Some students attending this service have special educational needs of ASD / Autism so experience of working with children with these conditions is very highly valued by the school.
We need someone who can push and challenge the students to exceed expectations encouraging them with high expectations and goals.
We are looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant who can work with Teachers during lessons supporting where they are needed or working 1:1 supporting children with statements of Autism across the spectrum.
Successful Teaching Assistants must have:
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Relevant experience as SEN support worker or classroom assistant
- Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
- Patient and caring personality being able to handle stressful situations calmly.
- Commitment to learning and development of pupils
- Flexibility, providing support where needed and working alongside staff to gain a full understanding of the students' needs
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
- Rewarding and meaningful working supporting children who need someone to really care for their learning needs
- Enthusiastic and passionate SEN support staff are very highly valued
- Weekly pay for TA's
- Refer a friend to ITN Mark and receive £100 worth of vouchers.
ITN Mark Education requires all Supply staff to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- cover superviser
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job