***SEN Teaching Assistant With Complex Needs Experience***
One of our Primary Schools based in Slough, is looking for a SEN experienced Teaching Assistant that would be willing to work on a one-to-one basis with a Autistic child in one of their nursery classes. The right candidate must be able to build a strong rapport with the child and to encourage a positive and motivated environment within the class. They also need to have the ability to use their enthusiastic character to engage with the child's understanding and learning development.
- Setting up classes and differentiating activities in order to facilitate learning
- Preparing the learning environment of the child
- Supporting the child on a one to one basis
- Monitoring and challenging the child's behaviour
- Creating displays and supporting with the child's activities
The candidate must ideally have:
- At least 3+ months of experience working within a UK based Primary School
- At least 3+ months of SEN experience
- An ability to work on a one-to-one basis with an autistic child
- To have the knowledge for the strategies for working with ASD children
- Special Needs (Autism) experience is preferable
- Must have a Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Excellent pay rate
- A temporary contract, leading to a permanent position
- Good opportunities for professional development
- Supportive school environment
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.
- Learning Environment