SEN Learning Support Assistant
£60 per day
Morgan Hunt is currently working alongside one of the leading Education Providers in Greater Manchester to recruit a SEN Teaching Assistant.
This role is an on-going contract and will involve working with SEN pupils on a 1:1 basis and within small groups. The students have a range of additional complex needs, including but not limited to;
Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties
The successful candidate will have experience as a Learning Support Assistant or Support Worker working alongside younger adults or children with additional needs and carried out personal care duties.
You will be joining a dedicated and committed SEN team supporting students to ensure they have the best possible education.
* Working in the Additional Support department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the organisation's standards of work
* Delivering support to learners, either 1:1 or within small groups
* Performing personal care for the students that require it
* Carrying out personal care duties
* Supporting student who have multiple complex needs
* Right to work & DBS
* Experienced Learning Assistant or Support Worker with experience within SEN
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team
* Flexible approach to working
* Immediately available
If you are interested, please apply today for more information.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.