*** Teaching Assistant
***North London school
***Short walk from underground station
***Temp to perm contract
I'm delighted to be working with a well-established primary school located in the heart of North London. The school are proud of their outstanding Ofsted rating of which they have maintained for the past 5 years. The school has a vibrate staff team and the headteacher has worked hard to create a positive and inspiring environment for all to enjoy.
Information about this Teaching Assistant role:
- Teaching Assistant (TA)
- One to one support worked to work with an Autistic child
- Some of the week will be doing whole class TA work
- Perfect opportunity for an aspiring Primary Teacher
- Competitive rates of pay
Requirements for this Teaching Assistant role:
- 1st Class or 2:1 degree from a reputable University
- Strong academics throughout GCSEs & A Levels
- Previous child related experience is desirable but not essential
- Ideally an understanding of working with children with Autism.
- Must be flexible and happy to work in two primary phases.
- You must be committed, creative, passionate about learning and be willing to go above and beyond for every pupil
- Must be able to provide two reference from your post recent employer
If you are a budding teacher and eager to gain experience within the primary phase, or if you're keen to continue in your TA career within an SEN capacity, this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
Please send your CV at Reeson Education for imminent interview