Reed Education Bristol are currently working with a great school on an exciting new role in the Bristol area.
Starting as soon as possible, the school are looking for an outstanding SEN teaching assistant to join them on a long-term basis.
• The school is committed to meeting the needs of pupils with Special Educational Needs
• Their aim is to reintegrate all children and young people into their mainstream education classes
• In all cases, their aim is provide the very best education for pupils and allow the children to reach their full potential
• As an SEN teaching assistant, the role will involve a lot of 1:1 work with students, assisting with the teaching as and where you can
• You will working with children in both KS1 and KS2, sometimes in mixed groups
• As an SEN teaching assistant for this school, you will closely with a specific children, helping them develop their learning and provide emotional support where needed
• The role will give you insight into working in a SEN school, helping children progress to their future and gain knowledge in how to overcome situations in the classroom
What you will need:
• Ideally you will have experience working with children with either SEMH or EBD
•Ideally you will have experience in helping children with speech and language
• You will need to be independent, be able to lead but also have a therapeutic nature about you
• You will need to be consistent, this role is full-time and therefore requires consistency for the children
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job