Exclusive Education urgently require a SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a Special School on the Wirral. The role is to start ASAP thorugh until July 2018 and will be working wtih Secondary aged pupils with Severe and Profound Learning DIfficulties.
We are currently seeking an energetic, enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant who has a real interest in the provision of quality teaching support for all students. The school is looking for a Teaching Assistant to support pupils with Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties. The successful candidate will need to be able to adapt to different environments and they must be able to work well in a team or effectively on their own. Time management and excellent organisation skills are essential!
Strong classroom and behaviour support skills are required. You will apply your teaching asistant skills to motivate, enthuse, excite and challenge students to produce the highest quality work.
We are looking for candidates that possess the following:
- Strong experience of SEN settings
- Teaching Assistant qualifications are desirable
- Experience of supporting Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties
- Ability to engage and motivate pupils of all abilities
- Good classroom and behaviour management skills
What will you get from us?
- A dedicated Consultant who will endeavour to match you to your perfect role and achieve your career goals
- Competitive rates
- Access to lots of job opportunities
- A 24hr on-call service
If you are interested in this role or any other teaching Assistant opportunities then please email your CV
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us to find out about other opportunities we have available.
- Special Needs
- Teaching Assistant
- SEN Assistant