Do you have mainstream SEN experience and have an interest in working within dedicated special needs schools?
Are you looking for a challenge and change in your career and want to make a difference?
If you are looking for long or short term supply then sign up to work for the region’s market leader. With many schools signing to us exclusively you can have work when you want!
Principal Resourcing's dedicated SEN Lincoln team are looking for SEN Teaching Assistants and whether you are looking for long or short term work, full time or part time, Principal Resourcing can help secure the post for you. In particular, we are keen to recruit those with experience of working with children and young people with requirements including moderate, complex and severe needs including Autism and behavioural needs.
We would like to speak to individuals who:
- Can offer experience of working with children in the last 12 months, whether this is in an educational setting or child focused experience.
- Hold at least 6 months previous experience of working within a special needs setting, in particular, those with moderate, complex and severe needs including Autism.
- Can offer specialist skills and training such as sign language (e.g. British Sign Language, Makaton, Sign-a-Long), PECS or manual handling.
- Have a calm and patient manner with the ability to communicate well with others.
Principal Resourcing are working in partnership with several Local Authorities on the framework providing quality staffing provision throughout the region. This is a major development for us which we are looking forward to sharing the benefits of with our teaching and support staff across the academic year.
The successful candidate will need to meet the following criteria:
- Experience of working with children with high dependency and severe learning disabilities
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Capability to manage confrontation and challenging behaviour or complex learning difficulties
- An observant and responsive approach
- A positive, energetic and enthusiastic attitude.
For all applicants we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your local LA.
- An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent and accurate rates of pay.
- We will offer the successful candidate a stimulating and supportive working and learning environment.
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay.
- Recommend a friend Bonus
- Variety of assignments in schools of your choice.
- Ongoing CPD and support with FREE iTOL accredited courses
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application has been unsuccessful.